EMUAID? Has anyone tried this for skin LP relief?

Posted , 5 users are following.

So I recently came across this ad for EMUAID topical ointment. It claims to relieve itching in days with a visible reduction in breakouts in 5 days. This EMUAID reviews say it helps with scalp and skin Lichen Planus.The reviews are mostly positive and provide hope to a condition that haunt us and no doctor seems to knows anything about. I want to see if any one has tried this product if so have you found relief?

Thanks for your testimony in advance and I look forward to reading your comments.

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Omg, this has to be tried, thank you in anticipation.

Will contact again with a review

• Posted

Please do Linda, it's almost to good to be true. I wanted to ask people in this forum first if they have heard of it or used it. The marker is out of the UK and I'm in the States and I have seen a few people comment they are from the region. The ointment is kinda pricey for a 2 oz container if it doesn't work and then add shipping cost I'm looking at 60$ US currency, which I would gladly pay if it works. I look forward to your comment. Best of luck to you.

• Posted

I have lp in my vagina and anal area. I tried emuaid with no improvement of symtoms. It may be different used on regular skin though.

Good luck!

• Posted

Sad for you that it didn't help, but we have to try don't we. I have the same as you so understand exactly how you feel.

Good luck for the future, without this horrible disease

• Posted

Can you tell me more about your condition? I've just been diagnosed and have seen several gynecologists and just recently a dermotologist that finally biopsied me. I have found no relief through stetoid creams or steroid shots. How long have you had it ? Anything you have tried that works? I have stopped drinking soda and alcohol. Trying to eliminate processed food. Mine VLP just burns constantly.

Thanks.

• Posted

Hi Nancy53

I've had LP since April last year, arms legs soles of feet and hands, also nails. Am free of these at the moment, but have the same as you now for 6 months. Have you tried using Aqueous Cream BP before and after going to the loo, it helped me a lot with the burning, it won't as we know get rid of it but worth a try. A nurse recommended it at my surgery.

• Posted

Hi Nancy,

Just started my third bout with LP.  It started about 15 years ago on my foot and slowly moved up stopping in my mouth.  There was mouth wash I got from my denist that helped the mouth but nothing helped anything else.  Went a few years dormant.  2nd bout also moved to my scalp.  Scalp is painful - more of a burning like the VLP.  Over 7 years dormant.  This one is starting really all over - thinking I was bit by something.  Try not to stress out.  Don't use soap on the area.  Lots of lotion.  This time, I am going to try a homeopathic medicine called Nat Mur 30c.  Natrum Muriaticum 30C.  I'll let you know who it works.  Ordering from Amazon now.  I tried other creams people posted about but none of them worked last time.  Prozac, coconut oil, mouth wash, learning to sleep on my hands, and sometimes a strong drink at bedtime has helped me through it.  

• Posted

Does alcohol affect anyone here adversely? I REALLY hate giving up my beloved prosecco, but fear it might matters worse. Is the aqueous cream BP a prescription? Also, has anyone found diet changes help? I am a lover of all things bread and sugar related. sad

Thanks!

• Posted

I have not noticed any change when I drink and don't drink.  I am normally on a gluten free and sugar free diet so it would not be diet with me.  I am thinking stress and genetics.  

• Posted

Has anyone tried acupuncture? I'm willing to try anything. Waiting to get into a dermo that specializes in mucosa vulvar issues. Not on any treatment currently.

• Posted

I have never seen anyone post about acupuncture.  
  • Posted

I have been using emuaid for about a week and a half. I have both the bar soap and the oitment. The ointment really helps with the vaganal itching, I used the bar soap as shampoo once, it soothed the itching on my scalp but it made my hair a little dry. I only have one patch in my back but seems to be going down since I started using the bar soap, about 5 days now. I have a friend that is a dental hygienist, she recommended rinsing with baking soda and water, said it work really well for one of her patients. I have also just started taking Purslane, it's a natural supplement that is supposed to treat oral lichen planus, it's only been three days, I'll keep you posted!

Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.