Enchinacea and goldenseal for ear infections and other infection has anyone tried

Posted , 3 users are following.

Has anyone tried it I heard it treats sinusitis,ear infections,other infections respiratory problems,etc I got my supplement from the 99 cent store

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have not tried it.

Being a patient with chronic ear disease for the past 41 years, I have tried about everything a person can try. Something that works on my ear infections better than anything else is Ciprodex Otic Suspension ear drops. I get immediate relief after using a couple of times. I usually do 4 drops 2X per day for 10 days.

I get 3 or 4 really bad infections yearly and these work better than any antibiotic oral medicine.

• Posted

Hi, few years ago I had virus with my usual ear problems but also bad chest infection.  Friend of my daughter brought me this herbal remedy and it really helped the chest infection.  Still took some time for ears to clear.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.