End of first month

Posted , 4 users are following.

Just finished my first months worth of the little blueys. I have lost 15 llbs. I am very happy with this lol Lets hope next month is as good. Hope you are all doing well on your journeys xx

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Oooh well done 👏 thats brilliant and i thort i was doing ok with 10lbs lol im so happy for you goid luck with next month keep it up 👍 xxx
    • Posted

Thanks, it makes it all worth while doesnt it when you see the scales go down. Well done on your loss, thats brilliant :-) xxx
    • Posted

Yes it does it makes me more determined to keep losing x thank you and keep up the great work xx
  • Posted

Wow well done u that's brill

Can I ask what have you been eating have you got a food plan at all I'm struggling a bit

• Posted

Hi, i struggled in the beginning, but keep reading the conversations on here you will find tips and everyone is always happy to help one another.

Breakfast i have 2 weetabix with blueberrys on.

Lunch either soup with a fat free jelly, or a bagel, or salad with tuna or chicken. 

Tea i have what ever i am cooking for the family. 5% mince with pasta, or chicken with veg or rice. Pork chops with the fat removed, again with veg. Muller light yoghurts are good, and rice cakes as a snack.

Try not to think of it as having to have something different from what everyone else is having. Then i think you feel deprived. Just check what you are buying is 5% fat per 100 grms. Theres plenty of stuff out there you just have to look. 

Good luck xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.