end of the night

Posted , 7 users are following.

lay on the sette which is my 2cnd home from my bed! tried going out today not far went in taxi there and back went into 3 or 4 shops took my pain relief and got my boyfriend to spray my back with deep heat had a brew before i left didnt feel too bad only a bit of back pain this morning came back went to put my shopping away and fell asleep ontop of the bed for about 3 hourssad now on settee with aching pain in bottom of my back and irritable kneessad what it felt like to have no  pain i cant even remember!i spend more time asleep then awake these dayssadsorry for ranting

3 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Aww, that's ok Melissa, it does us good to have a rant, and we do have plenty to rant about rolleyes

I hope you recover soon from your shopping trip

Gentle hugs

• Posted

Rant away! I feel your pain with you. I had an afternoon at the park with my family and even though I sat in a chair the whole time I am suffering big time for it now. When will we ever learn eh?

Feel better(ish) soon

Gentle hugs

Daisy x

• Posted

Hi Melissa I feel the same I am really suffering tonight pain is so bad I can barley walk I have been on my couch for 2 nights nw. Alls I have done is a little light cleaning an suffering terrible my shoulders an neck are sore feel like I have done a heavy session in the gym.. 😢 x
  • Posted

Hi, Melissa, and fellow Fibro sufferers:  I can't remember when I had a day without some kind of pain.  Lyrica helps, but the side effects are terrible...It takes two days to urinate, and I have bladder prolapse, so that's not good...I am soooo tired of hurting all the time...going to make the end of life more pleasant, I suppose...no pain in Heaven....
    • Posted

I also have a bladder prolapse which is so uncofmtable as well I find urinating a big problem all the time I suppose in a way u are right Carole with the end of life but awful we should think like that 😟 xx
  • Posted

Ranting is good fir you Melissa,  rant all you like.,we all do it.. It's really good we've got a ranting place..lol. Do hope you feel better soon.,be blessed:-) 
  • Posted

Bless you Melissa.....

Sending you big gentle hugs from ME to YOU.

Take care and hopefully today will be a better day.  wink x

• Posted

Rant all you want on here hun, sorry to hear your suffering for going out. fibro doesnt like us going out, when we do we end up paying for it.sad fibro takes the fun out of everything. hope you have a better day today your pain eases. rest sleep is good for us if thats what our body is telling us to do. then thats what we have to do, go with what your body is telling you. take care big hug coming to you xx  
  • Posted

Hi Melissa

Don't worry about ranting, we all take our turn on here to do it. I do, quite often. Its a brilliant site to come on. I did'nt sleep at all last night and are so sore today. On Saturday I could hardly move for pain, all over and could hardly bend my knees. This Fibro friend we all have is so cruel to us.. Have a restful daysmile 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.