end of week3 and weigh in results

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi all made it to end of third week and went for my weigh in was really excited but got a bit of a disapointment as only lost 6lb my doctor was well chuffed was hoping for more so im going to exercise more in the next 3 weeks to hopfully beat that next time tc xx

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Well done,, aim for the same it is really great if you lose to much then the chance it may come back on,,,,,

Keep going girl xxx

• Posted

wow jenn

6lb off. thats 12 packets of butter. smile thats how i see everything. never do it in sugar tho :roll:

again losing it slowly you're more likely to keep it off. keep up the good work chick!!!!

ellie

• Posted

loverd ur reply ellie made me smile 12 packets of butter makes it seem worth while cheers hope ur doing ok? xx :D
  • Posted

6lb???? - migod!! that's a newborn baby weight!! - congrats - I hope i'm this lucky (1st weigh in tomorrow) :?
  • Posted

hi i understand how you feel i felt like that when i first started on it back in october and now i have lost just over 2 and a half stone but i'm glad i'm losing it slowly it's not so hard then to tone up the excess fat and it don't sag .

keep it up girl you;ll get there in the end :D

• Posted

I started Orlistat last August 2007 with my wedding booked for June 2008. I wanted to lose 3 and a half stone. No bigger incentive than that wedding dress !Found Orlistat invaluable.Kept me to 3 meals per day.Not a miracle cure though, you have to eat low fat or you do suffer slightly!I am now five weeks away from my wedding,weigh in today I was exactly at a 3 stone loss so I am a happy bunny.Hope to lose few more in final weeks but will walk that aisle with my head high even if stayed as I am today.THANK YOU ORLISAT !!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.