Ending panic attacks

Posted , 5 users are following.

I would enjoy hearing how you guys ended your fear of having a panic attack!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Move the energy out of your body.  Try boxing.  journal writing.  I went to a retreat where we batted pillows and thats what cured me of them getting all the pent up anger out of my body that and self love and acceptance. Meditation.
  • Posted

i did have few episodes of panic attacks..

regular meditation solved it, to significant extent,  though slowly ..

still i am not totally out of it.. still i do have some anxiety because brain structure changes very slowly..

but it is a great help

• Posted

I use to have an anxiety attack every day but after a while when I'd have one I would just sit and accept it. I found sitting through it and staying calm and relaxed helped take the fear out of the attack. Once the fear is gone it's game over for anxiety attacks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.