Endo and gall bladder?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Is it possible to have endometriosis in the gall bladder eventhough the tests for gall bladder problems comes back negative or normal?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I had 2 months on prostap after lap showed endo on right uterus and ureter. 8 days after starting injections I started with really bad heartburn and indigestion and pains around the liver area. Gynae doc stopped injections although he wasn't convinced pain was because of them. Gastro doc referred me for endoscopy and ultra sound. Endoscopy showed slight hiatus hernia and gastritis and have got ultra sound this coming Friday. I have found the only way I keep pain down is by starving myself but as already lost over a stone in weight I cant keep doing this. I am just praying that ultra sound shows up something as I have no life at the moment. I go to bed in fear of choking on my own bile as this is how it feels.

I hope you soon get results

• Posted

I did, my gall bladder fine. But I have keep having the signs and symptoms as off a person who has gall stones. I keep getting this pain in the same area and I don't know what to do becuase I'm having surgery Monday to get my navel removed for possible umbilical endometriosis.I have a conern that endo has gone wild. General surgery is doing it, not gynecology. We'll see what happens after I get the news after my surgery.
    • Posted

Good luck with your surgery. I keep thinking the same about endo going wild. Ive also read that hormones could be the reason for stomach problems so having a blood test on Thursday
    • Posted

When I was diagnosed with endo is was during another sugery, I had several fibroids removed. I never had an actual lap before for the edo and none was removed becuase the doctor didn't think it was necessary to remoe it.  I was notied in my file I had pelvic endo. But that was two year ago. If I conitue to have this pain after surgery, I just may have to talk to my gynecologist, she on the other hand is more concerned about my 8cm fibroid that I have wich is below my navel.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.