Endo issues

Posted , 4 users are following.

Diagnosed with endo at 26 now 41 ...said I had stage 4 everything all stuck together frozen pelvis ....anyone else similar?

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

If you are asking if you could still have it, or if it could have returned, then I am sorry to say it's possible. I had a total hysterectomy at 27. At 54, it came back and took 6-8" of colon. Ten yrs later and i"m beginning to fear it might be coming back. There are others here who've also had it come back after total hysterectomies.

What treatments were done when you were 26?

• Posted

They did a few laps and I am on cont birth control to not get my period in hopes of trying to control symptoms although still have pain from implants 
  • Posted

Yes I understand , it has moved into my lungs 
    • Posted

Hi luluwho, What’s the treatment for it then ? 
    • Posted

I am so sorry this disease is terrible and no one really knows much about it from my findings .....how did they find it moved to your lungs
    • Posted

After having  internal bleeding and shortness of breath,, they a lot of CT and X-ray,, and seeing  pulmonology doctor,,
  • Posted

Hi carrie, I have the same issues. I am 36 and have no kids. Tried a lot of fertility treatments but none worked and made my Endo even worst. My doc said I have stage 4 endometriosis and frozen pelvis.  

• Posted

Thanks for your response Mel ....it’s such a heartbreaking disease but I’m so glad I found this forum and I am not alone.....I’m on continuous birth control so I don’t get my cycle but still have pain from the implants
    • Posted

Oh is it okie to do that ? Taking birth control pills continuesly ? Recently my doc has put me on birth control pill as I am waiting for my next surgery. I take 3 packs back to back and leave for 7 days. Periods are hell even with birth control pills. 
    • Posted

I’ve been on them cont for 10 years it’s how they control my symptoms it works for me
  • Posted

There really no real treatment and Unfortunately I cannot take birth control because I have a history of blood clot’s

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.