Endolaser

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello,

I wanted to share my experience of endolaser treatment for fissures and a fistula. I suffered from them for about 4 years. I had different procedures done in UK and Europe but the problem and the pain were still there. I was so desperate when I finally found out by searching the net about the new minimally invasive endolaser treatment used for all proctological issues. I had it done 1.5month ago in LaVen Clinic in Dubai. I want to share it with all the people who suffer from those debilitating conditions: the treatment is amazing! It didnt cause pain, just some discomfort straight after, and I was able to fly home 2 days after the procedure. Now I feel great, both the fistula and fissures seem to have been successfully treated and after a month and a half I am pain and discomfort free. I recommend you to google LaVen Clinic Dubai and check their website, they explain there how the treatment works. It may seem too good to be true but I had it done and it really is true!

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

thank you for letting me know about this treatment. I have been suffering for months and nothing is helping. I just had botox 2 weeks ago and my symptoms have gotten worse. I would like to know how are you doing now? I have emailed the clinic you suggested. Do you feel after the laser you were able to fly comfortabley back. My flight would be 18 hours and I want to make sure I will be able to handle it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.