Endometrial cyst on left ovary...

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey..

ive been having pain in my left side for a few months now, got sent for a scan and an internal scan yesterday and the doctor asked to see me today. They have said i have a left endometrial cyst...

on the report this is what it said....

left ovary measures 27 x 13 x 20mm vol 3.7ml it contains a 14 x 9 x 10mm homogeneous, avascular, well defined focal area with low internal echoes the ultrasound appearances are in keeping with an endometriotic cyst...

does anyone know what this means? my doctor didnt explain it and just said they will refer me to a gyne...

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

its so terrible what woman have to go theough ive was due my period the day but it hasnt came yet i also has sex woth my husband a few nights ago an when i got off the top of him there was loads of blood that kept coneing out of me it wasnt normal was the forst tine that ever happened am thinking there might be something nore serious wrong 😦 sorry for being so grose

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.