Endometriosis?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I was wondering if anyone could help. Last year I was having period like pains, more on the left side, feeling the need to wee more ( and Weeing more) pains down my left leg. I got pregnant in June last year and all symptoms seem to disappear. I gave birth 10 weeks ago and the symptoms seem to creeping back again. I have been to the doctors numerous times with no luck. The doctors were questioning if it was endo but I haven't been referred for tests yet.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Did you have a laparoscopy before? It's the only definitive answer as to whether you have endo.

• Posted

I haven't as yet. I've been to the doctors quite a few times and still haven't had a referral. Because I had the symptoms a couple of months before I got pregnant and they just disappeared. Seems to be linked to my monthly cycle some how.

• Posted

If It's endo it would be tied to your cycles. Your gyno should be paying attention to this. You might want to start keeping a calendar of all your pain and periods, then take that to the docs. Let them make a copy for their records if It's on paper, because you may need that calendar for another doc. For all pain, they always asks what makes it better/worse, be sure to note those things.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.