Endometriosis

Posted , 2 users are following.

How can I have Endometriosis when I have not been of childbearing years since 2005? Doctor has me scheduled for a biopsy. She also stated that I do not have cancer. What is the purpose of the surgical procedure?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

If they're only doing a biopsy, then that 's the purpose. Are they doing a laparoscopy? That would make sense, to check for endo. And yes, if it can come back in me 27 years after a total hysterectomy, i'm sorry to say it can still be around past childbearing age (which isn't carved in stone for anyone except women like me).

• Posted

Apologies for such a late Thank You. I do not know what procedure my Gyn was going to do. Knowing my scheduled appointment with a Naturopathic Doctor was coming up, I canceled the procedure. I also canceled the placebo colonoscopy procedure another doctor wanted me to do. Since my Gyn was not giving me any information and not trusting her gleeful smile, I suspected that the strange itch in my cervix was connected to my many other ailments I suffered during the past year. I am not a lab rat.

From four separate visits with four separate doctors (two were office visits, two were hospital visits), none believed my suspicions and refused to grant me a blood and stool sample test for parasites. Blood test and stool sample. That was all that was requested and required. Not a colonoscopy. Pretty sad since by the last visit, I had photographs of cysts that came out of my body. Cysts are the eggs of parasites.

From the special diet I formulated and the supplements my new favorite Naturopathic Doctor prescribed to me, parasitic genocide commenced. The proof, um, came out in the end! Dozens of dead pinworms were expelled from my body. Maybe more since observation was obscured by general bodily expulsions being in murky liquid form.

The strange itch in my cervix disappeared too. By canceling any future visits, I fired my Family Doctor and Gynecologist.

Mind you, parasites can be picked up in any body of water where wild animals swim, wade, or dine in. They can be picked up from pets too - furred, feathered, or scaled. Most everyone has liver flukes but never know it. Parasites cause IBT and slew of other conditions including endometriosis. The pinworm is the most common cause.

I am truly grateful for finding this Naturopathic Doctor. I am sure he saved me years of grief and thousands of dollars in medical visits, prescriptions, and procedures. I do still want to replace my medical doctor and Gyn. General physical examinations are important and insurance covers the cost. The search continues.

• Posted

I am always thrilled when someone has something curable, and most wormsare eminently curable. I'm very happy for you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.