Endometriosis, Adenomyosis and pudendal neuralgia, made me can't work

Posted , 3 users are following.

Has anyone had to give up work due too your conditions.

Feeling low about not working and conditions being invisible too everyone else. Just assuming am I fake.

I got support off family and medical stuff it's just the daily pain and not in employment making me feel worse about myself

Kind regards

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I'm sorry your going through this. Have you tried diet change? After cutting wheat and gluten out of my diet, my painful symptoms reduced at least 90%.

• Posted

Hi

Thank you both for replying

Tried diet it's does help but I could do more, just hard when no appetite.

Iam 38 now, had key hole Await more On good painkillers with a great Gp and endometriosis team.

I got too excited that I would go back to work after last key hole.

Pudendal neuralgia is every day and embrassing.

Again thank you for replying to me.

Just hate not working because constant pain. Want a hysterectomy but am not aloud. Got to stop feeling sorry for myself.

Had a good cry with a friend today.

Just got to be patient and wait for my next appointment with my endometriosis team.

Far worse people off than me.

Thanks for listening.

Hope yous haven't got pain everyday.

And put 100% into a better diet for endo/Adenomyosis 😊

• Posted

Will definitely do better on diet and cut everything out

• Posted

I have tried acupuncture did help but too expensive x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.