Endometriosis grade 4 and had a lap last year August

Posted , 4 users are following.

I had my laparoscopic in last year for my 10cm complex cyst. I was prescribed to have zoladex for 6 moths which ended in last February. My periods never stopped during the shots but started from June, my periods have stopped and I have all the pregnancy tests came back negative. My doctor prescribed me Primolut-Nor 10mg for 5 days and today is the day 6 and still no signs of periods. I am only 35 years old, is that a menopause ?

Thank you in advance.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

What does the prescribing doctor say? I would call & talk to the nurse &/ir talk to a pharmacist. 35 is a little early but not unheard of for menopause. i think though that you've been through a ton of meds and maybe your body just needs more time to adjust.

• Posted

She told me to wait for 3 days after the last pill. My period were regular even when I was on zoledex. So weird. Thank you for the reply.

• Posted

Give it another week. If it hasn't come by then, call back & let them know. My guess is that they're going to say to wait til it's been a month or two. I could be wrong.

• Posted

My last period was on May 28 so I am on my 67 days cycle now. Its like 2 months no periods. I am hoping nothing serious. Thank you 😃

• Posted

I meant what your doc meant: since your last pill. At day 7 from that, give the office a call & see what they say. Be sure to remind them that it's been more than 2 months since your last period.

• Posted

Hi, I just had my last jab 2 days ago (completed 6 months course). I had some spotting once a while during the course. Your period should come 2-3 months after your jab wears off. Varies from individual though. This is what my gynae told me

• Posted

My period never stopped while on zoladex. My last shot was on Feb and it continued like nothing happened. In June it has stopped till now. Which is weird. I am not ready for menopause yet. 😦

• Posted

I dont think its menopause .I took the similar kind of medicine called lupron and was told that i would not get my period for at least 3 to 4 months after my last shot (monthy shot) but i got my period in less than one months time . Every person is different and everyones body is different so I would say give some time to your body to get rid of the medicine effect and dont panic much about it .

• Posted

Thank you so much. I will try to be positive like you. 😃)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.