Endometriosis help

Posted , 3 users are following.

HI IM 21 years old and was diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis. since i had surgery last june i dont have as much pain. but i have noticed that it is slowly getting worse. I am currently on day two of my cycle. yesterday i noticed some pain in my right rib cage when i breathe in. Today ive been feeling really light chest pressure. sort of short of breath. Now i do have anxiety, so i went on google and tried to see what could be the problem. I Saw something about Collapsed lung due to endometriosis on the lung. basically my question is do you think this is something i should seek medical attention for? or coukd it just be anxiety? please help.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Breathlessness should always be seen by a doctor, and a collapsed lung must be treated by a doctor. That said, whenever you consult Dr. Quack Quack Google, you are choosing to ratchet up your anxiety.

• Posted

please you need to seek medical attention. just to be sure what could be the causes of these symptoms. all the best dear.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.