Endometriosis Infertility Treatment Success Stories

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello !

I'm yingleton from canada.I was diagnosed with complex typical hyperplasia endometriosis,which made me fail to conceive for many times. I was on megestrol and IUD treatment and spread more.

I was wanting to get pregnant but according to Obgyn last option is to remove my uterus, I would like to try some natutal remedy to reverse this diagnose, and really did not want to go that way with my uterus being removed.

So i searched online about drugs,pills,medicines,herbs and so on natural Endometriosis Infertility Treatment and hope to find a suitable treatment for me.And after read many articles,i noticed many articles referred to a herbal medicine, so i entered the site and read the article completely and just because this article i found my solution.

The new introducted endometriosis natural treatment in this article was Herbal Medicine Fuyan Pills,which was made of natural herbs and aimes to treat a kind of disease from root cause without surgery needed. Traditional Chinese medicine is prevail in China, and it has been evidenced that many female reproductive diseases can be cured by herbal medicine.

Follow the article suggested,i found Dr.Lee and consult with she about my diseases conditions and after a detailed inquirying, dr.lee confirmed me that my condition was curable,she suggested me to take the pills for 3-4 months to get a cure and also asked me keep on a strict diet control. Do not have spicy food and alcohol. Chicken, fish, beef, shrimp, seafood, pickled vegetables, and milk should be avoided. Do not eat too much chocolate, coffee, coke, fried and baked food. You can eat pork, bread, noodles, nuts, fresh vegetables, eggs and fruits, fruit juice, water, and tea.

I followed and at the first month, I felt that my pain is much more relieved. Three months later, I recovered from the disease and not long after I was pregnant .

Though i have experienced 4 Month TCM Treatment  ,yet, i'm conceiving successfully,so it is worthy. To be honest,the only painful things for herbs treatment was that i have to keep a strict food control,many my favorite foods i cant eat during treating,but now,everything goes well.

Hope my experience will give women with endometriosis a little confidence.

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.