Endometriosis sufferer

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been taking visanne since the 7th of Feb this year I started taking it the day I got my period and I haven’t had one since but my problem is I’m getting all the pains like I’m getting one but nothing and my boobs are like rocks so sore to touch.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

For visanne it is recommended to see your doctor if you have severe breast pains and a full stopping of periods. Maybe make the appointment for next week and if your period or some spotting doesn't come by then, then you can go ahead with the appointment. But whatever someone might say here, this is something only your doctor can advise you on.

They might opt to change you to something else instead. Take a look at danazol, and ask your doctor if it would be suitable for you. That's what I am on for 3 months since Jan 26th for my post endo treatment, and its working wonders. No pains, no period. Only some slight cramps when i had some spotting at the time of my first period, slight neck muscle cramps which go away if i work out and keep active, and i just feel hot at night, which goes away when the fan is on.

Hope this helps, and feel free to ask any further questions you may have xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.