Endoscopic ultrasound

Posted , 1 user is following.

I’m due to have an endoscopic ultrasound following my gallbladder removal a few years ago ,I have stages where I’m in EXTREME pain I get hospitalised and they can never find the cause even though my lft is through the roof , it’s taken the hospital so long to get me in for the endoscopic ultra sound that I’m not having a flare up currently , I’m so worried it won’t show anything up and they will think I’m making everything up and I will have to live with this all my life , will the endoscopy show up any previous damage so they can see I have had genuine problems previously? I throw up blood that looks like coffee granules sometimes too but I’m not in pain currently

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.