Endoscopy

Posted , 6 users are following.

This morning i had an endoscopy and they stretched my esophagus. I have a hietal hernia but looking forward to eating food again without choking! For those of you who need an endoscopy, it's not bad at all.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

why did you stretch the esophagus for a hital hernia? Do you have a nissen?

• Posted

hi. thanks for sharing. what were your symptoms when you went to the doctor?

• Posted

I can't agree with you on that one I've had it done three times now and I still gag and find it the most horrible experience I've ever had the last time I pulled the tub out myself and that was with some sedation

• Posted

I was choking when I would eat Not every time, but mainly with rice, chicken, granola, and food that is dry . They went in and stretched my esophagus so the food would go down. They discovered that I had a hernia also

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.