Endoscopy/Colonoscopy

Posted , 2 users are following.

64yo chickie who's put this off because I'm always taking care of everyone else and working 50-60 hours a week as a manager of all parts of a busy golf course.

In May I've started losing weight, my hair, my patience (never good) and as the good Lord could turn water to wine, I can do the opposite and everything I ingest is now tea with touches of muck n blood. (Eh, you're here so obviously some of you suffer the same issues😜).

None of their miracle drugs have been working and I've had a hyenal(sp) hernia 20+ years so lucky me is going in tomorrow morning for the upper/lower roter-rooter work up to see if something is amiss in the plumbing. Not looking forward but then, it'll be a. decent nap on their funky drugs and one hell of a way to be sure all the "toxins" have left the terminal and I'll be starting fresh!😁. What can i say..I'm an optimist!

On that note...I'll try to get back here and upload the results from this!

One good note I do want to add..not sure who but THANK YOU to whothehell came up with the new way to prep for my toxic flush!πŸ’“πŸ€— It's a powder prep mixed with 16 ounces of water followed by 32 more ounces of water within an hour ..drank the night (NIGHT)! before, then you repeat this 2-3 hours before going to your appointment! I almost said "no S**t" but obviously that would be an oxymoron!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I think one of the reasons I held of doing the damn test was the nastyass prep!

Stay healthy peeps!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

The good Lord can turn blood into water, and cure your issues with the doctors advice to assist.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.