Endoscopy reveals linear erosions in esophagus. Can anyone help me on this?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Moreover doc has prescribed me ppi and digestion boosting pills before meals.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

if you mean ulcers on the esophagus i had that, which also caused norrowing because of the inflamation, but i have been taking ppi's for 12 weeks and it seems its cleared up . still have a hitus hernia though. hope this is useful to you

• Posted

Sorry guy. I have fought stomach probs for 15+ years now.

I recently got it completely under control. I got the fish oil omega 3 capsules at the drug store and noticed that they helped my stomach to settle down. So I took a few more.. then more and then I finally ended up taking 3 in the morning, 2 at lunch and 3 at bedtime. My urine is bright yellow but that's normal. The oil seems to coat my stomach and aid in healing (cause of the omega 3.. which I never got.. hating fish). I find 2 or 3 of the capsules will head off a stomach attack if I get them early. Even when I take Ranitidine or the others, I take them with 3 capsules and it seems to work way way better.

I think something like cheap dependable fish oil capsules in comparison to chemicals is way more sustainable for me. It may work for you. If you try it get a huge bottle and start with a few.. and build up if it helps. I now trust it as equivalent to 1 ranitidine and if I take both together it can calm down almost any upset I develop. I am now down to 2 in the morning and 2 at bedtime. I just don't need more now.

Biospot

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.