Endovan

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi has anyone tried these tablets?...It should help with Endo. I had a surgery back in November, 2017 did 6 months of Lupron and let me tell you those Hot Flashes did a number on my ass...."Whew chile". I lost an ovary....sigh. however I've recovered well and I wanted to know what can be done to prevent this from or even slow down the Endo from returning. Has anyone tried the endovan or are there any suggestions??

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I've taken Endovan which is mostly made from nattokintese. Many people have good results from them. It takes a few months before you'll know if it helps. I believe it works but it's slow. Also look into serrapeptese. Doctor's Best is a good brand.

• Posted

Thanks Susan, I will definitely look it up. Do you by any chance have Endo? Did you have surgery? Since the whole ordeal I began having periods again last month, my pain wasn't at all like how it was before I had my cyst removed but I recall feeling some slight discomfort, had to have been during ovulation, I took two Aleve and I was good for the entire 5 days it lasted. Can you say how soon I should begin taking any supplement to prevent all that I've already encountered?  Thanks!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.