Energy

Posted , 8 users are following.

anybody out there no of Any kind of vitamin that can give me some damn energy!???

my anxiety meds make sleepy/sluggush but im like that even when im not on them!!!! they just add to it!!!!!

im about to lose it... cant handle this crap any more!!!!!

😦

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Adrenal stress herbal formulas can help. Check amazon Emerald labs adrenal support.

• Posted

i have the same issue, i tried the b vitamins which are supposed to help an no change and i also tried a good multivitamin which didnt seem to help either. i feel like its just all part of the process unfortunately

• Posted

hi pam. i've been in the same boat in the past. The adrenal supplements have helped me in the past. I have also had iodine supplements help....these were after all else had failed. i got so desperate i would try anything. green juicing if you have time/energy lol

• Posted

thank you ladies so much for your input..

i appreciate yall very much

• Posted

I take so many that I have no idea if they help BUT continue to do so just in case-- Make sure you are taking D and your iron levels are OK.. During my heavy periods I take 2 iron pills. A good multi is good too. You can try ginseng an older woman told me this helps her a lot. Do you take your meds at night? don't know but that could help.

• Posted

Hi Pam, I'm taking B12 and multivitamins, doesn't seem to do any good. It just depends on the moment. Sometimes I have energy and other times I'm just dead on the sofa. Until it's time to go to bed and then I can't sleep. Argh

• Posted

i agree suzanne . one day its there and one day its not

• Posted

hi pam i to suffer this issue on and off bur since ive been taking magnesium along with vit b complex its been better ive also been having regular accupuncture which has help regukate my hormones and generally keep me well. hope this helps xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.