Energy blockages???

Posted , 5 users are following.

Does anyone else ever feel like their blood is not flowing properly and gets a sensation of blood pooling in their feet? Feel lightheaded when standing like going to faint. Also a feeling of pressure in their head like something is blocked? I've had this previously but not for a while but have now had it the last three days and can't seem to shift it. Any tips for getting rid of it? Sorry if this doesn't make sense but my brain not is not currently working well like the rest of me!

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Elaine,

I experience what you described every day. I was diagnosed with orthostatic hypotension.

I have been told to drink a decent amount of water. Other than that I was told to stand up slowly, if laying down make sure you sit up for a bit before standing, My grandmother had this as well though I haven't been told that it was genetic.

I hope this helps!!

Hugs

• Posted

Thanks for that. Will try drinking more water and see if it helps. Don't worry about the wonky post - mine's don't make sense half the time either!!!

• Posted

lol well poo my post looks wonky to me. I have never posted here b4 so please accept my apologies

• Posted

I feel my blood is not flowing properly either. Especially to my head. I get dizzy just turning over in bed.

• Posted

I sometimes lie with my feet raised above my head and it can help but it doesn't seem to be working this time. It's so restricting and if I get a dizzy spell when out I feel like I'm going to pass out. I've had even to sit on the ground before and ignore all the funny looks from passers by. It's not much fun!

• Posted

Hi, Iv just came across your post and happen to have read about trials done on the hearts of m.e patients. it was found that m.e sufferers have significantly lower blood volume, meaning the heart struggles, aswel as the muscle mass around the heart being thinner, they concluded that its the circulation that is letting us down, i.e vein health, inflammation and also immune issues seem to be the problem also. alot of people get POTS with m.e which is connected to the heart.

• Posted

Thanks for your reply. What you've said makes a lot of sense. I've always had poor circulation even before I got ME and have raynaud's syndrome so my hands and feet are freezing cold and can go blue and white. I've often wondered if the two were linked in anyway. I've noticed a few people mentioning POTS and wonder if I might have that too. I've found walking and yoga can help clear the blockages but can only do them on good days. My blockages seem to happen on my bad days but I'm not able to do much then so feel I'm stuck with them when I feel like that. Just another annoying symptom to deal with! Thanks for the information.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.