Enlarged lymph node for about 3 months

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm worried and I get bad aniexty.  I've had enlarged lymth node for a few months I can feel it it feels big doctors think it's small I had a scan a few weeks ago they said healthy lymph node all looks normal one was 3 cm.....  Im very worried I feel it's more serious I keep touching it about ten times  a day.  Doctors say my aniexty is causing this other people can feel it like family. . ...  Does this sound serious to you 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

If you have had scans and the Dr's say your fine it's your anxiety playing up that health anxiety all over that is try have a bit of faith in you Dr they will be right  keep ya chin up were is this problem is it in your neck ?
    • Posted

Hi i find it hard as it feel big to me doesn't move it's next to the neck muscle towards the throat bit  some doctors say it's a muscle I'm feeling and a small lymph node it's gone down they say but I think not lol.....  Its hurting I think because I always touch it I feel sick and dissy I fink it's my aniexty making me feel like that...  I had bloods other my th my esr was 17... Ment to be below 15 I think...  My white blood escopile count I think that's how u spell it was 7 ment to be below 5... They said it's hayseed...  And my haemoglobin concentration is abit high they said it's noting to worrie about it waiting more bloods today as I wanted to recheck them for my benefit......  Is 3cm big?  They say there reactive lymth node 
    • Posted

I feel for you its hard it is I 2 suffer I thought I had a swollen  lymph node near my arm pit I went to Dr's to check it out and he said he could feel any thing then I felt it I said.its he said no its all normal it seemed like he didn't care tbh I had all blood  tests  done nothing wrong I'm lucky I only have mild anxiety and mild depression
    • Posted

It's not nice sad I'm waiting till 1 so I can try get my results just so scared cnt think about anything esm
    • Posted

You will be fine if your others were on I'm sure these will be keep us updated private msg me any time u need to talk 👍 stay 💪

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.