Enlarged tonsil and pain on RHS

Posted , 1 user is following.

im wondering if anyone can shed any light on this. I have been back and forward to the doctor with what appears to be a slightly enlarged tonsil and a pain that radiates down my neck and under my jaw, all just on the right side. excercise seems to aggrevate it but apart from that it remains pretty much constant. i wouldnt say its sore, but im just aware of this constant discomfort in my tonsil. its been going on now for around 12 weeks.

bit of background info that may or may not be related. i was diagnosed with celiac disease earlier this year but have been GF for 7 months now. i have also been back and forth to a GI doctor as i have mildly inflamed bowels that are causing pain.

could the tonsil problem be related to my bowel problems or does it sound like something else altogether?

i have had blood tests that all came back fine, and my doc has currently got me on a PPI incase it is being caused by reflux but its not making any difference to be honest.

any help would be greatfully recieved.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.