Ensure

Posted , 3 users are following.

ok so i need 2292 calories to gain weight i m taking ensure but not sure how many should i i took 2 a day i think i need 4 a day no sure if this is safe i will ask my doctor but for now on anybody taking this ?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

2292 calories is quite specific, and take 2 or 4 of what? You perhaps need to rephrase your question to hopefully get replies. Are you wanting/needing to gain weight?

• Posted

sorry about that i meant how many ensure should someone drink a day to gain weigh

• Posted

Who told you to take Ensure? Was it a doctor? You should be able to get 2292 calories from a balanced diet I would have thought.

• Posted

Ahh, so 'ensure' is a weight gaining product? I hope someone familiar with it can advise.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.