Entire Spine Vibrates; Shoots Vibrations through Entire Body

Posted , 2 users are following.

Familiar Feeling?

Does it feel as if you have a weed eater for a spine & the intense motor-like vibrations intensely spreads throughout your entire body?

Your heart rate is at Max, dizzy, fainting, eyes cannot focus, eyes uncontrollable falling asleep, shortness of breathe, anxiety/stress high, & the feeling is so incredibly intense 24/7 that you feel as if you absolutely cannot take another moment..& then, as the day goes into night, it revs up to a level beyond withstanding.

Well, here's what I know.

(What I do about it is below how it came about).

My doctor gave me Neurontin/Gabapentin & as a result, my entire vagus nerve was shut down. I know this bc I turned it back on by activating it with the 1..2..3... taps on the stomach. Voltage shot through my entire body & it was such an insane feeling. The more the nerve was tapped, the less my full body pain stopped from when it was off. I read about the implants on the vagus nerve would keep it from shutting down. Same concept as a tens unit.

If You Were This Desperate/Hopeless, It Wouldn't Seem as Reckless or Costly:

So many times, I would shock my neck in that area when I could tell the current very light static vibrating was "putting out" like a blower running out of gas. Unfortunately, I wasn't aware it could be Overstimulated & I did Not think about the Other systems of nerves running through my neck as well.

That turned on the weed eater for a spine. However, by taking Neurontin (med that ruined me, now keeps me slightly sane) & doing the carotid massage (pressing extra hard on the right side of neck..not even a massage), it would shut off. Never lasted very long & the intensity varies but it kept it tolerable enough.

Except there's a system, that's not the vagus, that is being hit hard with the vibrating & it does Not want to shut off. It goes straight into the base of my skull & also, up the front of my neck into my face, directly into my eyes, & up into my entire scalp. It is so intense, my face feels numb. And then, if I try to put pressure on my neck to call it down, it'll send voltage shocks that's BEYOND vibrating. When I let go, it stays for a few but fades off. It feels TERRIBLE.

So today, I'm vibrating so badly I cannot walk, face is numb & I've taken the Neurontin for nothing bc it doesn't mess with this nerve. Spine is going nuts too. I know it'll just shut off like a switch sometimes if I bend over.

Compression is Key: THIS IS WHERE I FIND RESULTS FOR MY VIBRATING..

I curl up into tight to where my spine is like a C & pull my knees up high. Bend my kneck backwards, at the same time, to where I'm looking up & behind me. You should already notice a difference as you're blocking the easy access into your skull. If you'd like to press on your neck to perform the carotid massage/hard press while your in this position already, do what you like.

But if you haven't tried it before, do know that it is well known to feel like a "California high" & passing out is a risk (what it says in the medical procedure case study I read, at least).

You should be able to feel your heart rate go down & start breathing more regularly within a 10 seconds-ish. As well as a lessening of the vibrating.

If you are able to get the off to stick, it can hold for minutes, hours, days even. Just depends on finding that sweet spot & best part is... you can Literally feel it to know where & what's working best.

Your voltage & vibrating intensity is going to play a Big factor on how effective this is. Wish you luck & I'm not saying to actually do this, just explain how one would go about doing what I've found to provide some kind of relief.

Natural Remedy Trial Experience:

There's also Natural remedies that were used prior to modern medicine for these type things that I went on a search for prior to my prescription for Neurontin again.

The only one I found to give results was GABA & Gabapentin/Neurontin was derived from it but it does go to 2 different parts of the system to perform. Yet, closely relative. Be careful when researching as antiseizure-like meds slow & other do the opposite. They do not need to mix. Good Luck!

DISCLAIMER Bc other people do it:

Again, sharing my experience as if I were who I was explaining it to.. Not telling you to Actually do any of what I've said. Not advice.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.