Entitlement to benefits

Posted , 18 users are following.

I doubt Denise will be back on the site to comment and give much needed support as someone on here has inferred that she is a fraud and receiving benefits she isn't entitled to, whoever it is will know who they are and will hopefully feel a bit sick that they have deprived the site of someone who knew how to help others.

People who only know someone from this site should not judge others by their own standards, this site is here to help people who are not clued up regarding DWP procedures, I as an online friend will miss Denise and many others will also miss her clued up advice.

Please try to keep quite if you don't know the whole story behind someone's claim, also remember we are all different and just because you believe you are entitled to a support benefit because you feel you have the same disability as someone else it might not always be the case.

3 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Awwww that’s disgusting Denise is so helpful ....SHAME INYOU WHOEVER YOU ARE!!!!! 😡😡😡😡 

• Posted

I wondered why there had been people asking for help, and Denise hadn't given her accurate well worded and helpful advice. It makes me so angry, how dare someone accuse her of being a benefit cheat, I had this happen to me and I know how it feels, totally crushing. Denise is someone who has just tried to help others, taking the time and trouble to do the research, and explain how the system works. Denise, you will be missed, whoever it is who tried to pull you down is obviously a very small, warped person, they should be ashamed of what they have done, it is the people who will never get the benefit of Denise's advice who will suffer.

• Posted

I hope whoever it was has the decency to remove themselves from the forum. Denise is very knowledgeable and now unfortunately that knowledge had been taken away from future users on the site. I was on one thread with her where the poster was very aggressive and rude to both of us as they just didn’t see that their attitude and behaviour was wrong and the advice given was not what they wanted to hear. She handled it very well, and in fact left the thread as we could not tell the poster his views were right no matter how many times he tried to convince us! I have dealt with the DWP and against them in higher tribunal represented myself and won, I spent 8 years fighting the CSA through countless tribuanals to win against my ex who as a self employed builder claimed he wasn’t working and so paid no maintenance. I did a claim on deprevation of income, and this went right up to the children commission and again I represented myself and won. So there are people out there that even though they might claim benefits themselves ( I have DLA, awaiting PIP invitation) who having gone through so much to win cases themselves gain a lot of experience and can pass that on to help others, and it’s voluntary unpaid out the goodness of their hearts because they want to help. Well done whoever you are, you’re a idiot. 
  • Posted

Totally agree with you, did wonder were Denis had gone.Its a shame if she has left,has she was really helpfull and knew what she was talking about.
  • Posted

It's getting late, and it's been along day for me today. Me being me i just can't go to bed and sleep without replying, again.

All you lovely sweet, kind and thoughtful people.....my friends. It's not often i'm speechless by right now i am. eek

Southernbelle, you've hit the nail on the head. I remember you also posted a reply in that particular post that time when 2 posters were very aggressive towards me. Funny enough i've not seen the one person in question reply to this thread today. Seems like they are in hiding.

Alex, i know what you're saying that i shouldn't let these people get to me BUT those few days inparticular that time really were horrible. Sukes was backing me up the whole time, bless her heart. I often think it's not worth the preasure and stress and then i think of all those that need my advice...........ARGGGGGG eekeek

I'll sleep on it, if i ever manage to get some sleep tonight rolleyes

For now though, good night everyone and sleep well. Much love xxxxxxxx

• Posted

Hi Denise

I'm really sorry to hear that you have been upset by someone here, I don't know why people treat others badly in life when all they are doing is helping people who really need that help.

You have helped me more than once although I don't post often (and had problems with my last two posts they were quite long replies but never appeared and inbetween I've had an emergency admission to hospital) I'd like to say Thank You. If you do leave we will all miss you, not only because of your good, sound and knowledgeable advice but because you make so many of us feel less alone and less worried by taking the time to respond to all the posts.

Thank you again for the help you have given me, we don't want to lose you...

Big hugs xx

• Posted

Hi All (Denise),

I have been away for a few weeks and although responded to some posts I was unaware of a all that is going on here.

Denise, it seems you have once again been targeted by some #@% ¥?! Please take heed of the supporters on this site. Your input is greatly needed and many of us could lose out, including me, if you let these persons get to you.

The dwp will be breathing a sigh of relief at your absence as your guidance is/was crucial to many claimants.

Please,  reconsider your withdrawal from this site.

Mike.

• Posted

It's time to put you all out of your misery and tell you what i've decided. This really wasn't what i'd planned and was probably the reason why i never posted my goodbyes in the first place because sometimes leaving quietly is the best option.

I'm not at all upset with your thread about this Alexandria so please don't worry, it was very sweet of you!

I will come back and advice others because i feel if i don't then there will be members that will indeed be given the wrong advice or not be answered at all.

I'm not feeling very well at the moment so please bear with me. There's also quite a few threads that need answering and i'll get through them as soon as i can.

One last thing to all those that decide they don't like me. Please if this is the case, just move on, keep your thoughts to yourself and think twice before you do decide to accuse me of someone or doing something that's not true. Only one person here knows me and my life properly and until you know my situation then please don't judge.

Thank you to each and everyone of you that's taken the time to comment on this thread with all your lovely messages, they really do mean a lot. Special thanks to Sukes, Irene (Billy jay) and Alexandria for your friendship in the last 18 months!!

I'll reply to threads soon, i promise. Love to all <3 xxxxxx

• Posted

Love you to lol...I'm so glad your back...So many people need your help especially me lol....denise your one in a million. ..loved by so many people on here. ....you have a heart of gold.??????????

• Posted

That's what its all about, knowing that your thoughts and comment's are appreciated, if you feel rough,,, that goes for everyone, put number one first and get back when you can, there's never any compulsion to post it's just great when those struggling for advice are answered,,so its good to have you back and remember folks,,even if you don't have the answers its still good to let posters know they have your backing,, never be scared to just say hello..

GWS Denise,,speak soon xx

• Posted

Am so grateful that you chose to stay as you helped me loads to being able to get through today, thank you for all your support xx
    • Posted

Hi Denise sorry to highjack this thread I just wanted to let you know that after 5 months from reporting a change I just wanted to let you know that I have my award I’m so happy I could burst it means the world to me thank you so much for your good wishes and advice Denise xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.