Entrocele rectocele 2 1/2 weeks po

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi everyone i had a grade 4 rectocele its been getting to this point for about 5 years i work a job where i stand all day lift ans bend in retail my surgery was done two half weeks ago by a urogynocologisthe is in the world

renowned list i am in the U SAlthough my surgery was to be vaginal he decided to do exploratory stomach surgery bc he felt an odd shifting of things on vaginal exam During the exploratory abdominal surgery he found the "massive " enterocele . i had extensive scar tissue removed , both fallopian tubes removed

rhey were stuck to my intestines and a baseball sized cyst removed. i also had a hysteroscopy wirh d and c and a cystoscopy wirh was fine then into the two vaginal surgeries i had preciously had a 4 th degree perineum repair which had ro be repaired againso i had quite a lot done i was in the hospital one night and all the next daymy worst pain was from the exploratory surgery and perineum repairthese are my questionsdid everyone else have vaginal exams before they left the hospital it was miserable then three days later again then one week later the third onei did have a perineum infection and back on antibiotics now i have to go have another exam tom so since the surgery this will be my fourth vaginal exam this will be at two i half weeks my dr is a matter of fact guy i almost kicked him the teeth last examhe said nothing should be hurting ive been laying around a loti dont wan t the surgery to fail but im supposed ro

back to that retail job at 6 weeks but do have pay to go three more weekshe sid say i could never lift my grandson again hes 8 monthsim in no pain now and have just minor disxomfort now ans then also getting

depressed from doing nothing any suggestions would be appreciated

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.