Ephograel cancer

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi there I'm worried I have some sort of cancer when I'm swallowing it feels as if it's not going right to my stomach and I need to push out a burp to try and relieve it. I just want to know if anyone has experienced this I also suffer from headache found about the Temples it's not sore it's just a bit tender and sharp when it touch it . Reali wired I ha e something serious up with me

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

The only way you are going to find out is to go to your GP and voice your concerns. It could however be a simple case of acid reflux or an hiatus hernia both of which can be determined by an endoscopy. The more you allow yourself to worry the more things you will imagine you have wrong with you so make that appointment now.
    • Posted

I did go to my go she said its acid reflux or anixety as I'm to young for that that cancers she said I'm 25 Inace you were wondering
  • Posted

Hi, I also have anxiety and on and off for years I had that same feeling like I couldn't swallow correctly. I was constantly clearing my throat. It ended up as acid reflux. They found an ulcer in my stomach and esophagus.  I had to watch my diet and put me on acid reflux meds.  Better to check it out and have test done.  It will also relieve your mind.
  • Posted

you would never know if you has esophogeal cancer on your own. What you are describing is stress and anxiety. You have health anxiety. Sounds like you double swallow and get air bubbles. Anxiety can cause issues with digestion as can a poor diet that lacks nutrition and fiber. A strong balanced healthy diet, some good cardio daily and learning about cbt can do wonders.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.