Epiditimytis - cure?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Has anyone been able to cure their epiditimytis? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Edited

Sorry to hear. You still have the problem? i've been suffer for 3 months. Greatly afraid to continue with this pain.

• Posted

No - I use Percoset to control the pain but that is all. I try to see what makes the pain worse (like sex and stress) and then try to stop those things. Good luck to you.

• Posted

i'm getting inflammation with pain keep on developing. Does percoset stop inflammation?

• Edited

I take an antibiotic called Ketorolac for inflammation and pain. Percoset is strictly for severe nerve pain which I get sometimes down my left leg from the sciatic nerve when it gets triggered by the scrotal pain. Also Tylenol helps too with the pain but for inflammation you need an antibiotic. Sometimes Amoxicilin helps me too.

• Posted

I take Amitriptyline for my epididymitis. However I find it has strong side effects such as constipation and drowsiness

• Posted

Yes - I had the same problem. You should try Percoset if you can get it. I was warned about side effects but never had any. It stopped my pain for 24 hours and then I did not need to take it again for a week.

• Posted

i'm taking it for past 1 month initially i had drowsiness. now i used to it. only thing it gives deep sleep.

• Posted

It sounds like something that goes away by itself over time. If it doesnt but gets worse its an infection of some sort. I do not think there are home remedies for testicular swelling, at least over the counter medications.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.