Epilepsy and peri

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi

does anyone else on here suffer from epilepsy and going through the menopause

lots of of different symptoms at different times and would like to hear from anyone else who suffers from epilepsy to.

L x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I'm sorry Lesley, I know from a friends that's quite hard since you can't take almost anything...I know homeopathic Folliculinum is recommended for menopause with no side effects ... perhaps you could discuss this with an homeopath?  X
    • Posted

Hi Teresa,

thank you you I was thinking of going done that route but thought I would post on here for advise first

L x

• Posted

I'm sorry i don't have epilepsy but i do have anxieties and panic attacks and i am in menopause myself. I take medication for depression and anxieties 

I would say just stay on your meds do not take anything that can cause seizures like over the counter stuff

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.