Epilepsy clinic with ms

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have had a mri which showed some frontal lesions and niw awaiting the results of lumbar puncture.

However I've been sent an appointment to hear results but I've been requested to go to the epilepsy clinic to get them.

Has anyone else had to go to the epilepsy clinic for results? Could this mean they looking at epilepsy now?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hey i mean im not 100% sure but maybe its because the best neurologists are there ? my mum has MS and she has seen a neurologist i mean we dont have centres here for epilepsy although i just assume maybe thats why i also have epillepsy so maybe thats why they are sending you there ?
  • Posted

Just updating. I was seen at epilepsy clinic but nothing to do with epilepsy.

It was for my results.

Apparently I've got to have a neck scan and see ophthalmologist now. So just a waiting game

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.