Episodes of bipolar depression

Posted , 2 users are following.

I know that with bipolar that there is mania, hypomania, and depression and that someone with bipolar 1 transitions between the two/three.

What I wanted to ask is the transition period between mania and depression. For example if someone was having a manic mood for a while do they wake up the next day depressed or is there a buffer in between? People explain what each episode does to the individual but no one seems to explain how they transition from manic to depressive or vise versa. Thank you.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi I have bipolar type 2 with rapid cycling I get aggitated restless and my thought pattern changes I get paranoid and anxious those are my signs of mood switching. hope this helps

• Posted

hi I have bipolar type 2 with rapid cycling I get aggitated restless and my thought pattern changes I get paranoid and anxious those are my signs of mood switching. hope this helps

• Posted

What I wanted to ask is the trans appvalley ition period between tutuapp mania and depression. For example if someone was having a manic mood for a while do they wake up the next day depressed or is there a buffer in between? People explain what each episode does to the indi tweakbox vidual but no one seems to explain how they transition from manic to depressive or vise versa. Thank you.

issue solved!!

• Posted

agreed!!

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.