EPO success stories?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi Ladies, hope you're all well. I've started taking a daily dose of 1000mg evening primrose oil(EPO) for improvement of anxiety/mood swings etc in menopause....any success stories & experiences out there? Ive talked to a lady I know about how I feel & like a cycle I can get some ok good days then all hell breaks lose again with days of horrid feelings, heady wooziness, moods & tearfulness etc, then good days etc so it goes, she said I shouldn't be getting any thing now since I've past the 12mth mark proving I have entered menopause but is it true that symptoms or some sort of cycling can keep going past the one year mark till it all stops? whenever that will be! Is all very confusing, hoping EPO will settle everything. Is there something wrong with me?! I'm just fed up with not feeling well/normal....something 😏

Thanks Ladies, take care

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi nutty Nan hope you feel better soon 😊😊😊xxxx Take care and keep taking the EPOs.😊😊😊😊xxxxx
  • Posted

Hi Nutty Nan

​what a brillaint alias, Happy New Year to you lol

from Mrs Merm xxx

• Posted

Hi Nutty Nan , sorry to say this but I have had symptoms for 12 yrs it seams that diet and hormones have a huge implications I'm just trying to stabilise my hormones again, I'm getting bad leg cramps indigestion TMJ and periodontal problems stress and anxiety. What our bodies do to us or what we do to our bodies !!!!! Hope things improve for you.

• Posted

There is nothing wrong with you! I am feeling the same way. Good days and bad days....it's tough but hang in and try to pamper yourself. Just started HRT but I am going to look into EPO as well.Ive heard good things about it.

Thank you for sharing. Take Caresmile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.