Epstein-Barr Virus

Posted , 3 users are following.

Waiting on blood test. I think I might have EBV. Very nauseous, fatigued and headache. This happened to me 4 months ago-then got better slowly. Anyone have this?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yep, I have it. It’s off and on. Just another miserable thing to deal with. Happy Easter.
    • Posted

How long have you had it? What are your symptoms? Does good diet help?
    • Posted

First time it was found was around 15 years ago. Symptoms are flu like, low grade fever and fatigue. For the most part I can’t tell when it’s that or something else but I don’t get tested everytine. The first time I was diagnosed I took a 60 day course of antiviral which shut it down. 
    • Posted

Oh wow. Thanks for sharing with me. Are you on any special diet?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.