Eptopic heart beats

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi there. anyone struggles with eptopic heart beats. how do u cope with them

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I get Ectopic beats most days, I tend to just ignore them, they only started when I went on the dreaded Bisoprolol.

• Posted

I get Eptopic heartbeats all the time. Everyday whether im just sitting watching TV or if im doing anything. I am disabled so struggle with my mobility and what ever i do takes up so much energy which causes these strange heartbeats. Letely they have got a lot worse as just even going to the toilet brings these on so i went to my Doctor. I had an ECG but everything seemed ok so having further tests. It is very scary and worrying as mine can last from a few seconds to many minutes. Nothing really works for me that stops these happening i just have to put up with it. I do sometimes take a Diazepam and that can help me as i get stressed very easily. See you Dr and ask foe an ECG.

Good luck

• Posted

oh sorry to hear that. i get them and sometimes so scary. thank you for sharing with me

• Posted

Mine feel like Morse code some times, dot dot d a s h, it can go on for a while, I find if I cough it sometimes stops it, also strangely and it may be imagination but if my bra gets too tight these extra beats get worse, like I say though, that could just be imagination. 😊

Phoebe

• Posted

Hi bongi10501,

My hubby developed ectopic bests after being on bisoprolol, he never actually knew he had them, the cardiologist told him he had them and put him on amiodarone, then told him he needed a defibrillator implanted, then an ablation, after which they stopped the amiodarone. All this caused by bisoprolol.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.