Eptopic heartbeats some comforting news

Posted , 4 users are following.

after being the victim of eptopic heartbeats for many years, i have finally found some relief, this is my personal experience and in no way an advert fir this product, 4 months ago i started taking Amix cortisol blockers , it was in fact to help me with joint problems, sadley it done this aliment no good, then one day about a week after taking them i realised that i had not noticed any eptopic heartbeats,i continued to makeva mental note of this and i went from probably 35 eptopic heartbeats down to next to none, my mistake was to changebtoba cheaper product, and back they came, and now i am waiting for my delivery from amazon,bto get back to the original brand, will keep you posted, also onebother thing i noticed was they gave me a sense of general well being,

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Kevin, thanks for sharing your experience with the cortisol blocker. You may be on to something for many people. I started taking a low dose Xanax in the evening that helps me sleep better. Xanax is for the anxiety that the PVC's cause me. I read about the cortisol blocker and it does seem like it could help. Please post again when you receive your new delivery from amazon. See if the brand name works as it did for you before.

• Posted

new supply of amix cortisol blockers, am now on day 4, eptopics slowly getting less, feel better in myself somehow more relaxed, hopefully they will work for you, also watched a video on magnesium taurate , that is also meant to help if your magnesium levels are low, this is also said to help eptopic heartbeats, , wont hurt to try.

• Posted

Not familiar with cortisol blockers, did you have a blood test that showed high cortisol?

• Posted

hi, cortisol is simply a chemical reaction in the blood that sets off the adrenal glandes kicking in the fight flight response, amix blockers help unhealthy raised level of cortisol kicking off unwanted adrenal ,gland reaction from false emotional reaction to a certain situation

• Posted

This is the same as what beta blockers do? they also decrease heart beat , do the ones you are taking? I was put on beta blockers for ectopic beats that suddenly got worse after knee surgery and lots of pain tablets , I have reduced them to a 1/4 of a 2.5 tablet , the ectopics went as soon as i started and the feelings of anxiety diminished too

• Posted

it is in a way like beta blockers, sadly i went for a cheaper brand and lost the benefits, am waiting for a new delivery of amix cortisol blocker's , also i have researched i may need magnesium supplements, artical utube York cardiology, why magnesium is so good for you,

• Posted

Yes have listened to a few York cardiology videos, very helpful

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.