Eptopic pulse

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi. I was at Drs last week and she just by chance checked my pulse,

She asked if I ever felt light headed or palpitations, then booked me for an ecg. 

I had ecg yesterday, nurse just said I have eptopic heartbeat?

And if dr needs to see me she’ll ring.  

Anyone else had this? 

Thanks all 🤔

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi there. I suffer with ectopic heartbeats. Have had them for the last 2 1/2 years. I remember my consultant saying lots of

People have them but don’t notice them. Unfortunately I notice mine. Every one of them! They are not life threatening g. Consultants words not mine. They are a nuisance if you feel them. I’ve tried several heart arythmia tablets and even had to have a Heart ablation. Eventually they have been controlled somewhat by medication. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.