Erectile Dysfuction

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am 30 years old and was under NoFap for 1 month. But edge almost every day and had no problem getting erect. Now I am having an issue getting an erection, I have no Libido and have a really hard time getting an erection.Any help would be great. 

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Rest doing any sexual activity for a week or so. It'll all probably return to normal.

• Posted

You may need to look at what else is going on in your life.  Do you have stresses at work, or, are you a particularly active sports person.  If you are trying to have children with a partner, often a whole lot of issues can impact on Libido and ability to, and maintain an erection?
  • Posted

The point of "No Fap" is to not masturbate. You were still masturbating. Take a break from touching yourself, or letting anyone touch you for a few days then see if you can masturbate to completion. You messed with your brain by edging. Your body now thinks it does not need an erection for long since you never ejaculate when you get one. You need to "reboot" your sexual processes with nothing at all for some time to help get back to where you were.

• Posted

Supplements 

Zinc, L arginine and Maca. if you are suffering from immunity (Due Poor Digestion) diabetes so Please first control the issue as per your Doctor instruction. 

for free radicals you can use anti oxidant supplement.

Homeopathic Remedies.

Damiana, Agnus Castus, yohimbinum all in Q mother tincture form. 10 drops of each three times a day 30 min before food.

If ED due to Depression or anxiety than use St john wort. if ED from excessive masturbation than you have to restore your Dopamine level with Mucuna or L-Tyrosine.

For external use

Take high quality vitamin e capsule (1000 iu)  make a small hole with the help of needle. put 2 drops of clove oil and gently massage on penis except glans and bottom area.

Note.

try to change your diet like use water million, peanut, salmon fish. 

• Posted

Sorry, but I'm highly sceptical of homeopathy.  This is an article on this site written for doctors:

https://patient.info/doctor/complementary-and-alternative-medicine#nav-1

and the NHS says this:

A 2010 House of Commons Science and Technology Committee report on homeopathy said that homeopathic remedies perform no better than placebos (dummy treatments).

The review also said that the principles on which homeopathy is based are "scientifically implausible".

This is also the view of the Chief Medical Officer, Professor Dame Sally Davies.

Does it work? 

There's been extensive investigation of the effectiveness of homeopathy. There's no good-quality evidence that homeopathy is effective as a treatment for any health condition.

Is it available on the NHS? 

Homeopathy isn't widely available on the NHS. In 2017, NHS England recommended that GPs and other prescribers should stop providing it.

This is because they found "no clear or robust evidence to support the use of homeopathy on the NHS".

• Posted

Yes you absolutely need go to the doctor. I had problems in bed too and my doctor gave me a prescription with . I’m still as horny as when I was younger. twisted

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

• Posted

NoFap sounds like a bad idea already, but that's not the same as masturbating to the verge every day without ejaculating, which sounds even worse.  

Masturbation is normal and rarely causes any problems.  I've attached a graph of how often people masturbate at various ages:

The NHS says this:

"Masturbation is completely normal and extremely common. People of all ages masturbate and it’s often the first sexual experience they have.

Can masturbating cause any health problems?

Masturbation doesn’t cause any harm, either physically or mentally, even if you do it often. Your genitals may feel sore if you masturbate a lot in a short space of time.

Although people may be embarrassed to talk about masturbating, you shouldn’t feel ashamed of it or guilty about doing it. If you feel the need to masturbate is interfering with your everyday life, talking to a GP may help."

You mentioned on one of your other posts that you're taking chlorpromazine, and this has a number of possible side-effects, including reduced libido.  If the reduced libido is a bigger problems than what you were taking chlorpromazine for in the first place, I'd talk to your doctor about reducing the dosage, or switching to something else.

https://patient.info/medicine/chlorpromazine

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.