Erectile dysfunction

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello Dr I have been experiencing ED lately. I started a penis enlargement exercise by frequent stretching and adjusting it to enlarge my penis for 2 weeks but it has brought fatal to me. I started feelings a sharp pain in right side of my penis which made me stop the exercise. Since my sex life has been boring. It hardly for me to maintain erection, i have been to different urologist but no to avail, some say i shouldnt worry it will heal but it still the same. I sometimes loses erection in the middle of sex. I did a research on google which made me came across a guy who also did the same exercise and he is also going through the same problem. I think there is something wrong with my corpus spongiosum or my corpus covernosum is temporarily damage. I hope my problem can be solved. Thano you

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

It will almost certainly just fix itself, but please stop thie penis enlargement exercise.

If you google "NHS penis size", there's a good NHS page which talks about penis size with a link to "Penis enlargement" at the bottom.  Basically most methods don't work, and some of them are dangerous.

If you've already seen a urologist, then it sounds like you haven't done any permanent damage, but if you're still getting the pain after a few more days, or if you're still experiencing ED after a few more weeks, then go back to your urologist.

Penis size and ED are two different things btw.  ED is easily treatable, and there are some very effective drugs, but they have side effects, and you should be checked by a doctor before using any of them.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.