Posted , 3 users are following.

I am seventy+ and finding it difficult to generate and sustain an erection and engage in full sexual penetration, since the past week, and am at a loss to understand how this situation came to be as I was completely functional prior to that. What course of medical action should I seek?

0 likes, 0 replies


0 Replies

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up