eric

Posted , 28 users are following.

we have been at the hospital 7 hours eric has had a set back and is in intesive care  very poorly we hope he will pull through thank you for your kind thoughts janet x

5 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

So sorry to hear about Eric being in intensive care.    Praying for his complete and speedy recovery. Wishing you both all the best.

hugs,

Jeanne

• Posted

This is hard to get thru when complications are a factor & intensive care...  I Am deeply sorry and saddened to read of this and will send many healing blessing your way! I have had 3 THR one was quite complicated.

I hope that this all turns out fine in the end. For now we are all here for support. We are one big family who have suffered the reality of THR. & many of us are in a better place. I wish for this for Eric soon! Mobility is so important to us all.

Do you know what has caused his situation? Plz keep us posted. 

Many hugs & blessings sent your way as one can never prepare for this. May the powers that be give you all that you need to sustain you thru this journey!

HOPE

• Posted

Dear sweet Janet, 

I hope that you can read all the posts here and feel our prayers, healing and love send to both of you.

This is a very challenging time.

Continue to have unwavering faith for the best outcome ....

God bless you both

renee

• Posted

Prayers and Best Wishes to both of you and your family

Barbara

• Posted

Janet we are so sorry to hear of Eric's set back, our prayers are to give him strength. Derek was intensive care for 6 weeks, when his Myathenia Gravis generalised three years ago, so I know how scary it is. We are sending you a big hug and wish we could support you more. Regards Hazel XX
  • Posted

My sincere best wishes to you both.  I hope things improve x
  • Posted

Hi Janet

So sorry to hear that Eric is not too well. Hopefully by the time you read this he will be on the road to recovery.

We are all thinking of you both

Much love

Val.x

• Posted

So sorry to hear this news.

All of our thoughts are with you both and we are all hoping and praying that Eric pulls through.

My very best wishes.

Ali xx

• Posted

Dearest Janet,

I am so sorry...My thoughts are with you and Eric. I hope he gets better.

Keep in touch.

Much love and big hugs

Ella xx

• Posted

Dear Janet.... So sorry to hear of Eric's situation...prayers for healing for Eric, strength and peace for you and your family and wisdom of the medics....God Bless you......x
  • Posted

Janet, so sorry to hear this news about Eric. Lots of hugs and prayers coming your way. Please keep us updated on his health.

June

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.