Esa

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been on esa for 19mths now. I recently had my esa assesment on dec 3rd i havent received a letter regarding this yet though i do know it was seen by DWP and sent back as a query to the medical assesors.

What i want to know is.

1) if i am put on WRAG will i have to still send in sick notes

2) will i get any back pay owed to me or is this just given to people who are put in the support group

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Not sure about you , but i had my ESA assessment last Spring - a year after i applied for ESA , was much to my relief put in the Support group and got money back dated - a much needed help as i had been struggling prior to that - family had to pay my bills , etc . Would be interested to see what response you get as i know myself very little about the way ESA works , etc , take care x
  • Posted

Sent my forms in Nov 14 still no interview rang up in August last year told me lies of not finding a doctor or nurse too do my interview when they checked up on my forms and reports I'm owned over 7 Grand can't see me ever getting anything from the DWP it's all a con
    • Posted

That doesn't surprise me at all!!!

I'm owed slightly more - just over £20,000!! 

And because I didn't appeal in the proper manner against the ridiculous decision within the time limit they will not send the money to me.

I actually have a letter from the DWP saying that they would love to send it but the law (as far as they are concerned) will not allow the to.

At least I'm doing my bit in helping those who have made a lifestyle choice not to work when they can.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.