ESA

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi , I was browsing the forums this afternoon as i am waiting for a reply for my grandson about his esa claim, I noticed that it said that for under 25's  the amount was £57.90 and over 25's £73.10

well my grandson who is 21 now, he has been receiving 73 pounds per week from the start of his claim

Just wondered whether anybody can through any light as to why this is.

thank you.

0 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi , I have an update and I am shocked.

My grandson had his face 2 face last week, we were in their for over an hour, but at the end of the assessment was told that in there opinion they were going to recommend that he was not fit for work,

And this morning just 10 days later he had a letter saying that  he had been put on the support group and that he would receive 120 pounds a week.

I can't believe it, I thought it would take weeks to hear.

Just thought I would let you know

Thank you.

krys

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.