Esa

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi was advised today 2 phone pip for report of my assessment last week still no decision of it but there going 2 send me report of it.i asked of my esa report which I know there different departments so got through anyway 2 esa was told it's still in decision maker but in his view I am still going to b in support group as I ticked all boxes 2 b in it according to esa doctor so???

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Dru,

It's a little early for your PIP decision but the report will give you some idea.

As for the ESA, is that the actual decision that's been made? If not then i'm not sure why the adviser has told you this but they're not supposed to until the decision's been made. I really do hope that it was the decision.

• Posted

Hi Denise no I actually phoned pip just 2 send my report out but I said I was also waiting on esa result so pip put me through 2 them and the guy I spoked to said the decision has not been made but his indication going with the esa doc's report was very likely I would b kept on support group. But like I said Denise am not worrying anymore about it as it could take months depending where u stay it was just my pip report I was calling 4 today 2 get sent out I am really not stressed about my esa anymore coz it out my hands. Thanks Denise hope by and family's ok😂🤣🤣🤡

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.