Esa

Posted , 2 users are following.

Well my gp has not received any forms to fill in from h c p and that was over a week ago

So I am thinking got lost in post or never sent out maybe

Scarves that the information they need is crucial for me not attending a f t f or put in sg again in a paper based assessment

Like a fool I am rang h c p and was told that it is right that there cannot send me a copy of letter to take to my doctors stressed I am this information they want from my gp could be to help me with a session any suggestions pls what I could do to get this letter which was sent on 16 July to get to my gp am I allowed a copy of this letter why is it taking so long to get to my gp

Hope it ok Denise x

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi,

I have no idea why your GP hasn't received the letter/form to be honest. It's usually a form that they send a GP for the ESA assessment rather than a letter.  Post from DWP can take anything up to 10 working days. 16th July was just 6 working days ago because you can't count weekends. Post coming from DWP goes through the same mail sorting process as when post goes to them, it's also always sent out 2nd class too and this takes longer. Add the 2nd class post to the mail sorting process and it all adds up.

No unfortunately you won't be able to have a copy of the letter/form May i ask why you want a copy of the letter?  You can either ask them to send it to your GP again or ask your GP to contact them (i'm not sure if your GP is willing to do this)

I know it's stressful but there's really nothing more you can do other than what i've already suggested. Try not to stress too much, easier said than done i know but stressing will only make you worse.

Good luck. Hope you sleep well during these rather hot nights we're having rolleyes

Please do remember that most people have assessments for ESA reviews, it's rare to have that paper based assessment. You'll need a lot of evidence to support your claim to have this paper based assessment.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.