Esa

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi i had my esa tribural yesterday , but it was ajurrned has i was walking badly .they want to check my gp record .but i didnt have a chance to explain thst i fell the night before , hurting my back even more .but the judge slready made her mind up . but when i was walking bad because of my fall the judge says i could be in the wrong group.butbi font want to in the supported group , want to be in the wrag . i didnt have time to have to explain has they were running late . can i still get in to the wrag .

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

Adjourned because you were walking badly because of a fall you had the previous day? If this is the case then you really should have explained this during the hearing. It seems like it was only adjourned because you were walking badly.

Once they've requested medical evidence you'll be given another hearing date.

As for anything else then it's impossible to comment further. No one can tell you what the Tribunal decision will be once you do have the hearing, only they Tribunal will know your case.

• Posted

hi i didnt have the chsnce to explain that i fell the night before as they were running over time .i didnt really have a chace to speak because of this . but the fall affected my walking .

• Posted

I realise it affected your walking but they won't be able to take this into consideration because it happened after the original decision was made. This is why you should have made sure you told them this because there may have been no need to adjourn the hearing. You really should contact HMCTS and tell them about the fall you had the day before.

• Posted

the judge wouldnt let me has they went over time.my medication has been increase ,.the judge was wanted to see if i could go in the supported group .but i actually dont want to i want to be in wrag ,as well as that i tend to have leakage so hadvto to the bathroom ,and didnt have time to speak .

• Posted

Why on earth would you want to be in the WRAG instead of the Support Group? That really makes no sense at all.

You said your mobility was made worse because of the fall you had down the stairs they day before the hearing, but you didn't tell the judge the reasons why your mobility was worse, even though the judge commented on how bad your mobility was. For this reason then you must contact HMCTS and tell them the reasons why your mobility was worse on the day of the hearing. If you don't then when you return for your next hearing date the chances of your mobility improving by then is high because you would have most likely recovered from the fall. The first thing they'll notice is the improvement in your mobility.

• Posted

i think im hoping if im in wrag maybe i could return back to work in the future .i think i didntvsay anything because i was so very nervous i couldnt even speak. thankyou forbthat i will contact the hmrc and tell them .thankyou very much for your advise .

• Posted

You're welcome. Being placed into the support group doesn't mean you can return to work sometime in the future.

I can imagine you were nervous yes, i know i would be.

• Posted

sorry ment to say the hmct .cant spell now lol. thankyou again for your advise

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.