ESA appeal problems

Posted , 4 users are following.

Placed into WRAG in April this year since then my health has deteriorated

Now I'm finding walking and moving difficult.Sent letter and made a phone call

Saying I wanted a MR the lady I spoke too said it would between 7-14 working days this was on the 4th June

Made 3 calls which sad a MR had not been made and I could speak to the person that makes decisions which I did he said my file was

Left without being seen too and I would find out in a couple of days time still no MR rang them last week and the lady said she made a

Request which would take a few days

I'm getting fed up of make phone calls too DWP I know there's no set time for MR but this is not good enough

Has anybody having the same problems as me

Sorry for the rant or bad spelling my fingers and hards are finding it difficult

Regards

Marshall

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi, yes, iv'e been waiting for 10 weeks this coming thursday, iv'e also rang up 3 times so far only to be told no decision has been made yet.

it's not good enough.

?i hope you get your answer soon.

• Posted

Was getting worried as my letter was very abrupt and too the point

Strange way too run a government Dept.Only waited 27 months for a face to face interview i rang them twice asking for a

Interview.

• Posted

Hi marshal. It does take forever. When they say "weeks" i think they mean months. I had same problem before going into an appeal. The courts have asked PIP for their reasons and that was five weeks ago and still no word. Only had one call, from the complaints dept, apologising for sending me someone elses personel information mixed with mine. They said it was very seriouse and would have to contact the other person to explain.  Also, despite taking away my PIP they wrote down that i got enough points to have it. One big mess if you ask me. Ta

• Posted

Letter came today two copies turned down on support group 

the letter said about my back pain and not my other more serious problems  i have a month too think about it i will go the full appeal in court 

• Posted

Hi marshall71, i'm sorry you have been turned down for support group, you need to ask for a mandatory reconsideration before you go to appeal, write them a letter exlaining why you think their descision is wrong highlighting all the things you think they have missed and supply the evidence for it even though you supplied it first time.. it eill go to a different decision maker who may view your application differently.. i had my pip decision over turned on mandatory reconsideration so they are worth persuing. don't leave it too long either. it's best to get it done as they are so slow and remember it will be back dated if you win.. 

Good luck.

• Posted

Hi I received part of my pip with someone else's personal information apologies in my eyes are not accepted and i think some one careless uneducated enough to send out delicate info of someone elses they have no consideration of the poorly HUMAN person applying .( Animals numbers ) is all we are with no say no where to turn can't get representive or any sort of help from cab law centre solicitors any where in country. They are mentally and physically ruining vulnerabley ill people cause you are A Object with no emotion no REAL voice no authority to them they think they can kill us mentally one by one. I been fighting since 2012 of one week I got dla then exactly week later I get another lettersaying i wasn't entitled to anything it's emotionally mentally so draining. If u never had issues of stress before let me tell you by time you finish your bed will made with a hug me jacket with nice buckles on the cuffs or a box with massive hole . As only the strong survive they will tear you down rip u apart wipe every floor walk over you stamp you to a level of worthlessness now if you not in a position to fight for wat ever reason I really really sympathise it's like treading water everyone will tire eventually soon as u stop you drown that how they want it it seems. I really don't need or want sympathy I just want Wat I am entitled too WITH OUT a Fight since change of name DLA to pip WTF. NOT Change in my circumstances or got better over night as they change they down grade the most needy and vulnerable not sure really how much more anyone can take before someone cracks up if ya never drank or take drugs this situation will definitely send you to a point of getting out of reality . Of wats happening to get peace then our pip will cost them way way more cause they are causing it . We fight for a normal day without pain stress or help from others just to get through our bad days normality in my world don't exist as we all have to cope with life from day to day without all the pressure of not having the right entitlement to help with thing that's needed they really really don't have feelings for nobody they don't have emotion they haven't had to live in constent pain with our illnesses what ever it could be it obviously to me they are very healthy fit people that have never been ill. One day I hope everyone if was just for one week they had to live with a uncontrollable illness on lowest of help or even none at all I'm not nasty I just want them in the office mixing our appeals playing with vunerable people s lives contradicting who is entitled and who isnt. We are human and deserve to live as life is for living NOT JUST EXISTING IN THIS WORLD Cause you are ill means we don't have the right to live. On good bearable days we really need to strengthen the fight to the Bulls*** they try to throw. Time to get heads together as they treating us like we are worthless. Rant over don't let them WIN fight for you if u don't no one else will BE STRONG STAY SAFE TRY SMILE. KEEP BEATING.

Moderator comment: I have edited this post due to the swearing. These are open forums so as per the T&Cs please do not use offensive language in posts otherwise they may be deleted.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.